Skip to main content

Kygo - Firestone ft. Conrad Sewell

I know am late to post this ;-) This gem of a tune isn't the most recent one but a tad old. And its already incredibly popular all over the world. But, there are very many people who might be missing out on hearing this gem & that's exactly why I have decided to post this.

Kygo is a Norwegian DJ/Producer known for strikingly different approach to Dance music. There are millions of Dance tracks but almost all of them sound similar. Kygo takes a step further & converts Dance music to "Melodic Dance" number. 

Firestone is a Romantic Dance song with a gorgeous melody, not so big drop (trademark of Kygo) & extremely catchy, infectious instrumental chorus. Right from the moment you hear the intro, you will find there is something special coming your way. This is a kind of song that gets you feel imbibed in music while dancing to it. In other words, its NOT a no-nonsense Dance song. And the breezy vocals by Conrad Sewell will sweep you off your feet!! He has sung his heart out here. Brilliant production & heart-melting melody.

Watch the official music video below in which Kygo himself is seen playing the piano :-) And yeah, video is beautiful as well :-)


Preview/Buy Firestone on iTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs To Tell Your Love She Is Beautiful - My Favorites

Your girl is beautiful. You like her everything. Her eyes, face, smile, the way she speaks, the way she walks & what not? Today, I present a list of a few songs (both Hindi & English) that just beautifully describe HER beauty. It of course, is in my opinion & may not necessarily excite you. Like I always say, give songs their time to grow on you. Don't write it off straight away.  I am not including James Blunt's You're Beautiful as I have not heard that song properly. Also, Chaudahvin Ka Chaand doesn't feature here since am not very much into old songs. So, below is the list of my favourite songs that I hear to praise her beauty, in no particular order. 1. Main Agar Kahoon (Om Shanti Om) - Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal. Main agar kahoon tumsa haseen, kaaynaat mein nahin hai kahin, taareef ye bhi to sach mein kuchh bhi nahin. No need to explain anything. She indeed is beautiful & this song seconds that. 2. Ek Ladki To Dekh

Hindi Songs With Key-change!

Probably the first post of its kind (once again)! This very post talks about key-change in Hindi songs. What is a key-change all about? Well, click the link in the line above & listen to the songs there. You will notice a sudden change in sound towards the end. That's key-change for you. While most of the western-style music relies on it (not necessarily), its a rare phenomena in Hindi songs just like this . If you're keen listener, you'll be able to feel the difference in sound aka the key! Below are such very few Hindi songs. 1. Chup Chup Ke - Movie:- Rush | Music: - Pritam 2. Hum Sey - Movie:- Humse Hai Jahan | Music:- Siddharth - Suhas Siddharth - Suhas are known for their Rock influenced music & vocalist Suraj Jaggan, too, is known for his Rock influenced vocals. Powerful voice, though melody doesn't impress much. Lyrics are cliched as well. But I like it for that KEY-CHANGE! 3. Tum Ho Mera Pyaar - Movie:- Haunted 3D | Music:- Chirantan B

Axwell Λ Ingrosso - Dreamer

Swedish duo  Axwell Λ Ingrosso ( who were 2/3rd of legendary Progressive House trio Swedish House Mafia ) made their comeback in 2014 with a new single called Something New . I am not counting the debut EP X4 here. Something New quickly became my top favourite & I still consider it the best track they have ever produced. I can even say Something New is one of my all-time favourites across all the genres. But this post is not about Something New . It is about something new ;) So, I am talking about their another single Dreamer from their debut album More Than You Know . I first heard the song when I was on my first Europe trip & it is one of the reasons why I love this song so much. It is hard for me not to associate music with time! There is an interesting story about it.  Axwell Λ Ingrosso released a teaser of Dreamer during Amsterdam Dance Event 2016 ( ADE ) at Heineken Music Hall. And since the song is dramatically catchy & it also reminded people of good